***** - April, 2017 POTM Winner: Broadfield - *****

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
April, 2017 POTM Winner is @Broadfield . Congratulations. You have 24 hours to contact me to claim your prize!

4-jpg.517348
 
Should have been disqualified... that's a trio... not a pair! ;)

Hahaha, I thought the same thing when I posted it.... I actually thought about cropping it out.
 
Great pic....what did u win
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new