April, 2018 POTM Contest - Hungry Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3710.JPG
 
Lobo tucking into some reef roids.

20160925_215129-01.jpeg

Nice Shot, about time you joined the game :). I know you have some amazing pictures. I am sitting this one out as I don`t` target feed my corals. Good luck mate will be following along.
 
Wow, some amazing bits of photography along side some amazing specimens. really excited to follow this comp. Somebody should do a compilation on a R2R calendar. Proceeds to a relevant organisation. Great work guys.
 
Nice Shot, about time you joined the game :). I know you have some amazing pictures. I am sitting this one out as I don`t` target feed my corals. Good luck mate will be following along.
Thank you.....About time I joined the game lol.... my snail photo is sitting in second at the minute.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new