April Meeting Announcement

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Utility Bills Got You Down?

This winter has been brutal. Heating and electric has hurt us all. At the April 27th meeting, we will examine ways to cut your energy bills. We will look at how you can change your electric supplier - the pro’s and con’s, tips you can use to save energy, the benefits of getting a Home Energy Audit. Then we will at our tanks. We have already looked at changing our lights to LED’s, next we will look at our pumps. We will compare many internal and external pumps and just how much electricity we use.

To help one lucky member become more energy efficient, the Enfield Energy Alliance will be reimbursing one raffle winner the co-pay of a Home Energy Solution assessment from one of our partners. They will also donate a Kill-O-Watt meter to the raffle for someone to measure and calculate their energy usage!

We will also be raffling off a Marineland LED Lighting System and a Tunze Powerhead to some lucky winners as well! As always, there will be other prizes there too!

You must be a member in good standing to participate in the raffles for the Home Energy Solution, Kill-O-Watt Meter, LED and Powerhead and you must be present to win!

We look forward to seeing everyone at:
The Lutz Children's Museum
247 South Main Street
Manchester, CT 06040

Sunday, April 27th 2014 at 5:00pm

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back