Aqua-C skimmer replacement part

Firefish89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2023
Messages
21
Reaction score
17
Location
ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a aqua-C 180 skimmer, but I lost the air inlet in a move. Is there any way I can replace that?
 
Hi. Thanks for the idea. I ended up going to hardware store and picking up a 3/8 inch threaded valve with a 1/2 barb on the other end and screwed in in. I attached some airline tubing to the barb end and now there is air feeding the skimmer. Now I just need to monkey with the skimmer height.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new