Aqua Forest Co2 Air Scrubber Any1???

jphilip813

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
964
Reaction score
549
Location
In The 915
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I am on a quest for higher pH on my larger system 7.88 at night-7.95 peak daytime), I am curious, has ANYONE else seen or used this product yet? On their YouTube page, @Aquaforest keeps saying it's coming "Later this year" every time someone asks, but here we are almost DEC 2022, nothing yet. I reached out to them via email, nothing from them either 2 weeks now. I personally haven't seen it online yet for purchase.

https://aquaforest.eu/en/product/af-air-scrubber/
 
Hey, I am on a quest for higher pH on my larger system 7.88 at night-7.95 peak daytime), I am curious, has ANYONE else seen or used this product yet? On their YouTube page, @Aquaforest keeps saying it's coming "Later this year" every time someone asks, but here we are almost DEC 2022, nothing yet. I reached out to them via email, nothing from them either 2 weeks now. I personally haven't seen it online yet for purchase.

https://aquaforest.eu/en/product/af-air-scrubber/
Most popular and effective is the BRS Unit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new