Aqua illumination customer service

  • Thread starter Thread starter totion
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

totion

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
943
Reaction score
37
Location
Beckley, WV
I recently purchased a hanging kit for my Hydra 52. I got the ext kit, not the single module kit. I went to Lowe's and came up with a way to make mounting plates to make it work. I was a little over zealous while tightening a nylon lock nut to the cable holder bolt in the kit. I broke off the threads.

I called their customer service, and not only are they replacing it for free, they are sending an entire single module hanging kit to me. You just can't beat that!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new