• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Illumination Nero 5 NIB

Item Price
185
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FitCoral09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
84
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New in box and never opened (sealed) Aqua Illumination Nero 5 Wavemaker.

Going a different route as far as tanks and won’t work for me. My loss your gain.

$200


20251010_153529_0621902E-EB9E-472C-97BA-BEDB40D1EEBB.png

20251010_153531_641E52DF-0BBC-4628-8D30-6A369830D0C2.png

20251010_153532_E6927DA7-51A6-4352-B5CC-816633E0F6EF.png
 
Is this still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new