Aqua Illumination Preset File Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPS2020
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SPS2020

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
2,580
Reaction score
6,105
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I didn't see a thread with a similar name, so I thought I'd post these here in case someone is looking for a preset. There are 66 presets in the zip. It would be cool if others would post their preset in this thread if you have something different others may wish to use.
 

Attachments

Wow that’s very handy!!!

Only downside is it’s hard to tell what the actual settings look like
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new