• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Illuminations Lights

cbort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 3 Aqua Illumination Sol Blue lights for sale with controller. These are the black housing units. they are in great condition with no burnt out LEDs, housing is damage free and very clean. Comes with mounting hardware and all power units and cables. $450 for everything Shipped!
712-221-9053. Text anytime!

Last edited:
OP
OP
cbort

cbort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how old are they

The lights were bought a few years ago, but only recently put into use. I bought a Marineland 300DD from a friend that never got around to setting up. They were not used until about I put them over my frag tank. I used them off and on for about 6 months before I shut down the system when I moved. They are in near mint condition and hardly used at more than 75% due to my frag tank only being 12" tall.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back