• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Logic Heater/Chiller controller - the best out there.

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BZOFIQ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
4,971
Location
NYC
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Have one Aqua Logic Heater or Chiller controller that I won't need anymore. Willing to sell for $100 shipped via UPS to your door.

This in my and many others opinion is the most reliable controller out there.

PM Me.




1693076744115.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new