• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune APEX Jr. - Very clean, Updated & Reset

Item Price
99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BZOFIQ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
6,323
Reaction score
4,975
Location
NYC
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Clean and reset to factory; updated with latest firmware.

ALL OUTLETS WORK without any issues.

$99 shipped to your door

THE BEST heater controller out there - you can control 3 heaters and a small chiller from this single controller - all with alerts, etc or add a PM1 to add pH monitoring and I/O ports for floats, etc.

See pictures; you'll not find a unit this clean. These are the best intro into APEX ecosystem or one that can control a sub-system. Very capable with 4 outlets already built-in. Each outlet capable of up to 8A of current (15A total per strip)

Can be programmed as an amazing RODI controller or used as Temp controller with monitoring, etc. etc, etc.


This is not EB4 strip, this is a full-on controller.

1776815917197.png


1776815973489.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new