• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Maxx and Cobalt algae reactor setup

Reefer Charlie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2018
Messages
86
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting out of the hobby and selling everything.
this reactor has been used for 4 months. the light has intencity ajustment and a cobalt mj1200
You pay for shipping.

CB7E1FD8-0B25-4CF9-9BDE-13C296E1928F.jpeg
 
Hey! The price is 120+shipping, that really isn’t too bad. I spent a about 175+shipping new.
The aquamaxx reactor: $80
The aquamaxx reactor holder: $20
The cobalt mj1200: $40
The grow lights: $30

This setup grows cheato great! And it also acts as a refugium for copopods

The price is 120+shipping.

If you give me your zip I could figure out the the price for shipping and may be able to lower the price
 
Hey! The price is 120+shipping, that really isn’t too bad. I spent a about 175+shipping new.
The aquamaxx reactor: $80
The aquamaxx reactor holder: $20
The cobalt mj1200: $40
The grow lights: $30

This setup grows cheato great! And it also acts as a refugium for copopods

The price is 120+shipping.

If you give me your zip I could figure out the the price for shipping and may be able to lower the price
80013
 
Hey, shipping is 15$. I would do 130 shipped
 
98230
 
15 for shipping. I’ll give you $130
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new