Aqua Medic Reefdoser EVO 5

Patrick96

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought the Reefdoser 5 cause it seemed to be a good value option with 5dosing pumps for only €160,- i have calibrated all the pumps but it still seems to be rather inconsistent. The app is also quiet atrocious to use imo

Doea anyone here have experience with this unit and got some tips for it cause atm it seems like it was smarter to save up a bit more. It also only doses per 1ml so i have to up or lower anything if it's in the 0.-- region.
 
I have the single Reefdoser EVO. I ordered the triple, but it arrived broken. I found it hard to deal with the App.
I got it from: https://www.aquaristikshop.com/
They have excellent prices compared to where I live.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new