Aqua Medic SmartDrift 3.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter KimG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KimG

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2019
Messages
250
Reaction score
357
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried the Aqua Medic SmartDrift pumps?
They look very much like nero pumps.

My main return pump is a Aqua Medic Ocean Runner DC 5.2 which works really well and I have another 50 to 70 at work and they all work supper well, so curiose about the new pumps.
Curious if anyone has tried them?
Can't find anything on the forum.

https://aqua-medic.de/index.php?r=catalog/product&id=488&cid=93
1616067153090.png


1616067171557.png

1616067205205.png
 
Doing a quick Google search shows a number of YouTube reviews you might want to check out:
1616854102087.png
 
Thanks I have seen most of them. Curious if anyone was using it
 
I know it an old thread but very nice pump, powerful and easy to clean,easy to place and easy to get random flow from it .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new