Aqua one MiniReef unit

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheDon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheDon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2024
Messages
78
Reaction score
29
Location
Devon UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys

I’ve had my minireef just under 2 months and I’ve noticed the front panel that the sump sits on looks blown! Now this is a brand new unit and I’m very careful when doing water changes and wipe everything down! Surely being a unit that’s going to come into contact with water should be better sealed? Not sure if warranty would be way to go or not as it’s under 2 months old?

IMG_1943.jpeg
 
I would see if the warranty is still availablefor the sump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new