Aqua Sanrise R120

  • Thread starter Thread starter DH-Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yer, I bought it a couple of months ago. I’m in the UK, bought it from Marine Farm.
Hi
Just wondered what your thoughts are now after a bit more time, I’ve been looking at them too but struggling to find any information or reviews about them.
Lisa
 
Hi all, am taking a shot that someone on here will read this - I have 2x Sanrise units - anyone know hot to factory reset them? I can connect to their Wi-Fi connection but then, when in the app, it is not finding any devices. Any ideas? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new