Aqua scape advice?

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I got a 125 setup from someone else. ALL OF HIS ROCK had those nasty pyramid snails. I did what I could for the corals on them and fragged them off the rocks. So I had to replace all of the rock as I dont want those in my tank!! But I really like the left half and middle of my rocks. I just dont like the white rocks on the right. They were leftover from another tank. What do you guys think? Got to leave the one cave rock since my Trigger made his home there. I was thinking about doing another rock of arches or just stacking rocks for an island? I tried to balance the swimming room since I have 3 tangs in the tank. Or should I leave it how it is and see what it looks like down the road with corals?

AE915020-37EE-4C1A-9104-9B1B3D82CECA.jpeg

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rule of thirds. Look it up and apply it from the front to line of the left right bias. Then do the same from the top down with the same rocks while paying respect to your placement from the front this will help set your depth of field.

Instantly it will become "natural and balanced" simultaneously

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rule of thirds. Look it up and apply it from the front to line of the left right bias. Then do the same from the top down with the same rocks while paying respect to your placement from the front this will help set your depth of field.

Instantly it will become "natural and balanced" simultaneously
Cool thank you!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back