Aqua sd assorted rock flower anemones?

  • Thread starter Thread starter timmyrules
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timmyrules

VERY valuable member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
2,113
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers, has anyone order Aqua sd’s “Rock flower anemone mixed frag pack”? I’ve been eyeballing it a lot lately….10 nems for 280$, does that sound like a fair price? And does anyone know if these are like dime sized, or are they good sized nems?
 
do you have access to any local frag swaps/meets? i'd suggest looking there first or scouring your marketplace for any local sales. i've purchased RFA's from AquaSD previously, but 280 for 10 seems steep unless the patterns are nice. all depends on how much you believe the purchase is worth it for yourself.
 
I’m really not sure if I have any frag swaps….I absolutely love rock flower anemones, a while ago I got 3 from sbb corals. And it was love at first sight….unfortunately I don’t have a reliable lfs, all I have is petco. They wronged me one to many times by giving my tank both ich and velvet on 2 separate occasions. I was thinking the price was a little steep I, just wanted to get someone else’s take on it.
 
I have bought an "assortment" from them before, and was highly disappointed, 2 were the same color and the other was all grey/brown wild type color.

I have had great luck with riptide aquaculture and getting exactly what they pictured.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new