Aqua SD Presents - SPOOKTACULAR FLASH SALE - Scary Discounts! FREE GC! 10/30 SAT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Omg That’s completely opposite of mine!! If I go to feed him, I use frozen so I’ll hold the piece of food in front of the return pipe to warm up and break apart and my clown will come up and eat the food from my hand while I hold it!!
Luckkkyy, we still love him anyway haha

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What causes them to do that? Is it just over feeding or can it happen if the PAR is too high? Like how a tree will grow its branches out horizontally in open sunny fields

Honestly I think what causes them to split is not wanting them to split... the one I would like to split is the size of a mop...this one splits anytime it gets wet....

SaltyShel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I think what causes them to split is not wanting them to split... the one I would like to split is the size of a mop...this one splits anytime it gets wet....
I think I misunderstand splitting since I don’t have any coral besides a couple small mushrooms… is splitting when they literally split into a completely different coral, or when it opens up really wide and just has a big spread out area on it?

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trick Or Treat Dance GIF by DOMCAKE

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I misunderstand splitting since I don’t have any coral besides a couple small mushrooms… is splitting when they literally split into a completely different coral, or when it opens up really wide and just has a big spread out area on it?
It literally splits into 2, anemone have mind of their own they will split and move and just seem to appear.

SaltyShel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It literally splits into 2, anemone have mind of their own they will split and move and just seem to appear.
Wow that’s really cool. I definitely want to get an anemone, my clown would be so much happier if I have one I think. He probably doesn’t even know what an anemone is, but I want to give him one anyway!

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, again??????

Seriously though, do you guys have any H. malus? I need another color to go with my two from you. My green one did not make it. Poor thing liked the powerhead more than the sand. :)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 94 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back