Aqua SD rainbow and other rainbow acros.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
8,919
Reaction score
384
Location
Tucson, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen this one around for a while, anyone still have this? Let's see it and other rainbow acros you have.
 
Last edited:
Yes, I know a dozen guys that have it out here in Socal, but it originated in CA, so I would assume the locals picked up most of the frags. If you are interested in one feel free to PM me, I will forward your info to my friend that has frags of it.
 
Yes, I know a dozen guys that have it out here in Socal, but it originated in CA, so I would assume the locals picked up most of the frags. If you are interested in one feel free to PM me, I will forward your info to my friend that has frags of it.

I will for sure but mostly I'm just looking for pics right now. It is definitely a piece I've always wanted though, I've never seen it for sale anywhere.
 
I've got a tiny frag that never grows, color looks great just doesn't grow.
 
Lots of local reefers in San Diego have it. See frags for sale quite often on local forum. Will definitely be a piece i put in my tank again, when I get back in hobby.
 
Ah well then I have it...a local was selling frags of it at our fall swap for $20. He hooked it up and got me a good sized frag
 
Here is the only one of mine on my phone right its the bottom left frag between the birdnest and the gold mauls on the rack. I can take a better after 3pm when my lights come on
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1419444239122.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419444239122.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 591
I've got a frag that hasn't done crap for me yet. :(
I keep hoping it will take off one of these days
 
That ones nice Keith! I see a little more of a rainbow in there. Kinda like a nice reverse sunset.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new