Aqua SD Rainbow Millipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks a lot like the latest release from Cherry Corals. Not quite as intense, but you can see the similarities. Milli's are always a little tricky color wise and I'd be intereted to see how many people have similarly colored pieces grown from frags. I would suspect not many...
 
I have a colony that came in identical to that one, about the same suze as well. Ill see if I have a picture of it, I'm not sure if I took one or not.
 
That's what it looked like when it came in. I haven't seen anybody have that coloration. I'll dig up some pics of mine from a few months back.
 
My frag is not very big but it definitley is bright orange with a little green. Just not something big or nice enough for me to post up yet.
 
man...to bad i didn't see that 2 weekends ago when I was there...i definitely would of scooped up a frag!!! i can't even find it on their website
 
What's the best lighting and placement flow wise for that guy?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
That's been out for a while now. Still haven't seen a pic of someone growing a frag into a colony. Curious if it holds its color. I see a lot of wild/mari milles come out with amazing colors, but most don't hold colors. Please post pics those who have had it for a while...


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Best placement and flow for these? Getting one next week? Thank u
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new