~ Aqua SD Sale ~

ASD Rainbow Mille #1 WYSIWYG!!!

SOLD

Retail $120, Sale price $62

 
Last edited:
Signing off! Have to work early... Tanks Will! Hope to call & see if you have the Rainbow Milli or Borealis tomorrow.
 
Another Rainbow Mille!

Rainbow Mille #2

SOLD

Retail $120, Sale Price $58!

 
Last edited:
Will I know you are extremely busy right now but I just wanted to know if u are going to have any anemones for sale tonight?
 
Hmm.. no one wants Rainbow Mille #2? Or people on bathroom break? lol!
 
Will I know you are extremely busy right now but I just wanted to know if u are going to have any anemones for sale tonight?

I have some nice XL roses right now, something you're interested in? I don't have any sunbursts or crazy rainbows at the moment.. All the others were picked up already from the previous day.
 
Nice Rainbow Aussie Symphyllia!

Retail Price $200, Sale price $88

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new