~ Aqua SD Sale ~

I think thats out of everyones ballpark, who in their right mind would pay that much for 1 polyp.
 
ASD Rainbow Maul Single Polyp!

Retail $50, Sale price $22!


 
Aussie Ultra Stripe Scoly! This one is the BIGGEST scoly out of all of the ones we have! Close to 3.5" I think, jumbo!

SOLD

Retail $250, Sale Price $98

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new