~ Aqua SD Sale ~

Nice stuff. I wish I could get somr. Missed a bunch! :(.. im going on a trip for 10 days so I dont know when I can sccept delivery yet.
 
Frag Pack #14!!!

ASD Super Novas 2 to 3 polyps - Retail $40


Miami Vice Palys (cluster size) - Retail $50


Taiwan Red skirt Emeralds - Retail $30


Orange Ricordea XL - Retail $30


Pink Hippos 2 - 3 polyps - Retail $40


Total - $190, LIVE SALE PRICE $43

Sooo nice
 
LAST PACK FOR TONIGHT

Frag pack 15

Minty Green Favia (.75 - 1") - Regular $20


Green Eye Favia - Regular $20


Sparkling Flame Mushroom - Regular $50


Yellow Eye Goni - Regular $30


Blue Blazer Favia - Regular $30


Regular $150, LIVE SALE PRICE $29
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new