~ Aqua SD Sale ~

You guys sleeping?

Whoever emails me first, gets one of these flaming speckled shroom!!!


 
Trying for that one but think I must have missed it. Was hoping for multiple of that one available

Sent from Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

I missed the one before and I swear I emailed 5 seconds after the post, gotta be quick on the toes for this thing. Fun tho.
 
Yeah I won one last night and one on Saturday. Oh well. This is a good time. Definitely will be watching for other live sales

Sent from Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk
 
Can somebody send me a link to AquaSD ebay items. I look but not able to see it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new