~ Aqua SD Sale ~

Speckled Red Wellso!

SOLD

Regular price $150, LIVE SALE PRICE $52


 
Last edited:
Can anyone link the other live sale?? I just found out about this one today and didnt know there was another
 
Cultured Indo Rainbow Stag!

SOLD

Regular Price $120, LIVE SALE PRICE $44

 
Last edited:
That elegance seem receded a little. I though that it may not at it's best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new