~ Aqua SD Sale ~

LOL now who beat me on the acro?


Will serious laugh if it was the same guy who got the elegance!

Edit: nope someone else!

I am mad I was asleep at the wheel when that Rainbow Milli minicolony came up!
 
Last edited:
Pic does no justice!

This thing is crazy nice, Aussie Star Gaze Symphyllia!

SOLD

Regular price $200, Sale price $96

 
Last edited:
Aussie Acro Horrida!

Wild piece that arrived about a month back.

Regular price $200, Sale Price $77

 
XL Purple Rit (about 10" when expanded)

BOTH SOLD

Regular price $150, Sale price $61

 
Last edited:
dang, i'm refreshing almost constantly, and yet I see comments posted on items before I even see them...day three coral count: 0
 
I don't have clams lined up for tonight, sorry. Can do it another night though for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new