~ Aqua SD Sale ~

Let's try this one again tonight.

Rainbow ring Yellow Wellso!

Regular price $300, LIVE SALE PRICE $83

 
Just throwing it out there but are you gonna do the 1000th post in this sale gets a gift card? ;) Hint hint cough cough and if so do you have to have already made a purchase or can you use it later in future sales?
 
Combo Rock!

Green with Red Dots shrooms with RPEs!

Regular price $120, LIVE SALE PRICE $42

 
Just throwing it out there but are you gonna do the 1000th post in this sale gets a gift card? ;) Hint hint cough cough and if so do you have to have already made a purchase or can you use it later in future sales?

Why not!? Can do that for sure :bigsmile:
 
Just throwing it out there but are you gonna do the 1000th post in this sale gets a gift card? ;) Hint hint cough cough and if so do you have to have already made a purchase or can you use it later in future sales?

I believe you already have to have made a purchase.
 
I got #3, #5, #8, #9 and the Magnifica. I am very happy. Thanks Will.
 
Aussie Symphyllia!

Regular price $120, LIVE SALE PRICE $37

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new