~ Aqua SD Sale ~

Photos are awesome. Tell the photographer he is doing a great job.
 
super-purple-riteri-nem-150_zpsb7c77cc7.jpg


This is one nice Magnifica that I got.
 
I missed the post on how this sale works...lots of heat here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
176 Blueberry mille - Retail Price $120, Sale price $66


177 Ultra Sunflower Mille - Retail Price $150, Sale price $92


178 Mango Juice Mille - Retail price $150, Sale Price $92


179 Freaky Dip N Dots Shrooms - Retail Price $30ea, Sale Price $18ea


180 Ultimate Branching Aussie Lobo - Retail price $250, Sale Price $121

 
Dang Will looking good, you should do a thread of just pic's showcasing your shop! I was actually thinking earlier today that it would be really cool to come check it out in person and meet you some day.
 
those are some super sweet millis! wish they were a bit cheaper, I'd jump on it. If any SD locals get any I'll buy a frag :)
 
Skinz78, Will's store is just amazing. You won't be sorry if you come out to San Diego and check it out. I live here and visit his store weekly.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new