Aqua UV 40 watt ballast

  • Thread starter Thread starter Randyp79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Randyp79

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2014
Messages
557
Reaction score
317
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the specs for Aqua UV 40 watt ballast? Here's the one that came out of the old setup, looks like they removed the label specs because they want you to buy their replacement, which is way overpriced.

20220806_114547.jpg
 
I found it if anyone was wondering the same thing... it's a Fulham Workhorse WH33-120-L
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220806-192928_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220806-192928_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 47
I found it if anyone was wondering the same thing... it's a Fulham Workhorse WH33-120-L
Did you end up buying one of these? My ballast died, and I bought this one based on this thread. However now that I'm looking at the Fulham site to find wiring diagrams, I don't see the WH33 listed as supporting UV.

Did you find otherwise, and did you get it working?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new