Aquabiomics — First Time User

HuskerTank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
8
Location
Des Moines
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
First time user of Aquabiomics. I purchased the combination eDNA and Microbiome kit. Only received my eDNA results on September 3rd and nothing else. I shipped my samples for both kits together. I sent a couple emails about my microbiome results and haven’t heard anything yet.

How do you go about hearing back from this company? Maybe it’s normal for the results to come out separately? I was hoping to buy a subscription but am nervous if I don’t get results or updates.
 
Update:

Received a reply email, it looks like it was completed September 3rd and there was some issue or glitch getting the results released to me. Finally received them!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new