Aquabiomics lab testing for ich, velvet, etc.

What would you do with the information, I wonder. I wouldn’t bother, you’ve either got a problem, in which case you would know about it, or you haven’t a problem.
I assume it’s if you have a problem and remove the fish and QT the fish and wait the 11 weeks for the ich to be gone and run a test to make sure prior to putting the fish back in. That’s the only reason I would but other then that I truly agree with you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new