Aquabiomics tests before and after adding Eco-balance

I did the Waste-away first, which immediately sent the ORP up by about 20%. I did another week of Waste-Away then 3 weeks of Eco-Balance.

Older post, I know, but how fast did ORP rise?

10 minutes or 10 hours?
 
Older post, I know, but how fast did ORP rise?

10 minutes or 10 hours?
VictoryORP_APEXFusion.jpg

Randy,
The ORP had been slowly declining over the years. It had been in that 240-250 range for many months( I don't remember the exact timeframe). It jumped over the period of what looks to be 36 hours. I took this screenshot and sent it to Dr. Franklin as I was surprised that there was a significant measurable effect. It has remained in that higher range since. Here is a screenshot from today.
Screenshot_20240308_150330_APEXFusion.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new