Aquabuzz?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jd371
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Messages
2,119
Reaction score
2,113
Location
Long Island, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I received an email this morning from Marine Depot about a remote fish trainer. You download the app put the receiver on the fish's dorsal fin and give it a zap when it's bad. Please tell me this is an April Fools joke.
 
Last edited:
I got the same e-mail. I vote this as the worst idea in the hobby...EVER!
 
I followed the link...April Fools joke...whew!
 
Well done Marine Depot ;)
 
It's legit, I was selected as a beta tester for it. All my fish can now do barrel rolls and clap like seals.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new