• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquacave is a great retailer

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MidWestMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may have seen my other post about this issue. I ordered some equipment from aquacave on feb. 11th. On feb. 13th, the package showed delivered but nothing at my door. P.S., we're talking about a box that I, an adult male at 6', can fit in. After getting the run around with the calls through FedEx, one of their morons finally told me that the shipper must file the claim. So I contacted aquacave, and feb. 25th, I received a replacement shipment, which I had shipped to my workplace this time. But today, I received a letter from FedEx that stated "according to their records, my box was delivered properly and the could not approve my claim." This means that aquacave will have to eat the cost of FedEx's mistake. So the point of my making this post, I fully recommend using aquacave, they have a great selection, great prices, and by far the best customer service I've ever dealt with.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

KRIBS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are great, I normally pick up from them since they are local.

OP
OP
M

MidWestMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Ohio, if I ever order 1000$ or more I will definently consider making the drive, FedEx screwed up a Christmas gift for me too and had me running out on the 23rd to get my boy a gift because they lost his. Ill be avoiding them from here on

bigkai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 to that I just got my order from them to day I all ways order my supplies from them.

Sent from my EVO using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

OP
OP
M

MidWestMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time ordering from them, and the definently have my business next time, ill just request ups next time, I know ups has its problems too, but I've never had a problem with em. Two lost FedEx packages in less than two months, thumbs down

Tony_D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signature Required is how ANY important package should be shipped, regardless of the actual shipper.

reefjunky24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I order from them all the time and normally pick up they are great to deal with here locally. I ordered some test kits about 3 months ago they were on back order, they removed them from my order immediately and tried to give me other options they had which was great but i really wanted the specific test kits i was looking for and they told me they would call me when they are in and put them aside for me. now I have to be honest I never thought i would here from them about them getting them in, but low and behold they called me 3 weeks later and said we have them here and waiting for you if you would like to come pick them up, granted not for free but still great customer service all around.

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on these guys. I bought most of my stuff for my last tank from them. Usually the lowest price, plus dirt cheap shipping. And their customer service is tough to beat.

ReefPops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've dealt with them a lot and they are literally about 15 minutes from my house. Great for pickup and great prices. Highly recommend them!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 169 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back