Aquacontrol jr power supply.

  • Thread starter Thread starter hotdrop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hotdrop

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
608
Reaction score
559
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what the right plug type and polarity is for an aqua control jr power supply. I bought one from a fellow Reefer but the dc power was missing.
I know it’s a DC 9v at 200ma but I dont know what plug it uses and if it’s +0- style or -0+
Also is that serial cable standard or some wierd type?
 
bumping this up for the morning crew
 
Thanks for the bump. Even pictures of the right power supply would help narrow things down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new