Aquaculture Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
54
Location
Santa Barbara, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where’s the best website to get WYSIWYG clownfish these days? I’d like to find some Rods Onyx but I doubt those are still around these days…
 
Where’s the best website to get WYSIWYG clownfish these days? I’d like to find some Rods Onyx but I doubt those are still around these days…

Sustainable Aquatics always has a bunch of WYSIWYG
 
Pro tip.. if you copy and paste the name in google images you can view a big photo instead of those tiny ones.


Here is the Onyx pair they have...

9988.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new