Where to find WYSIWYG clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vitabella
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vitabella

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
87
Reaction score
64
Location
Northern Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey r2r fam,

I’m looking for a some designer clownfish pairs. Specifically Blackstorms or Black Gladiator. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Also I have seen pictures online of some of these designer clowns that have a blue hue to them in the white markings. Is that just the photo or does that blue show to the naked eye?
 
Hey r2r fam,

I’m looking for a some designer clownfish pairs. Specifically Blackstorms or Black Gladiator. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Also I have seen pictures online of some of these designer clowns that have a blue hue to them in the white markings. Is that just the photo or does that blue show to the naked eye?
TSA has some WYSIWYG clowns for sale rn!
 
coralreeftn.com
It’s close enough to me that I’m going to make a day trip out there one day just to see their set up. It’s an incredible looking shop.
 
You can check out ProAquatix WYSIWYG, and send a email over to Oceansgarden.com with the pairing # that you're interested in purchasing and they can set it up as a product for you.
ProAquatix is a wholesaler but they can work with certain retailers to sell to customers. They usually have tons of options and mated pairs available as well. Links below to both.
https://www.proaquatix.com/wysiwyg/https://www.oceansgarden.com/ - email is [email protected]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new