Aquacultured mixed zoa pack

Item Price
230
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SpSDrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
2,521
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
12 plug Wysiwyg mixed zoa pack! Shipped from Ohio via UPs overnight.

$230 shipped!

DOAs will be sent with replacements only. PayPal or Venmo only for secured payments.

IMG_2266.jpeg
IMG_2265.jpeg
 
Bump!

Less than $20 a frag shipped!
 
Any chance you have a colony or multiple frags of the AOI?

Yes I have multiple frags similar to that size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new