Aquaforest OceanGuard 275 - Back after 2 years

Joeman25

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
27
Location
Huntsville AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This isn't my first time to have a reef tank. I've been a lurker on Reef2Reef for several years now. I originally started a reef tank back in 2016 and after basically a multitude of failures and moving I broke down the tank and was glad to never think about it again until now. After a family vacation in Florida, I look down at a calm Gulf of Mexico water and remember what drew me into the hobby originally. I started doing some research again to refresh my memory. I wanted to start smaller with a 2ft width tank to get my feet wet again (No pun intended) lol. I came across the Aquaforest OceanGuard 275 and remembered how I liked AF products before I broke away from the hobby in 2019. The starter kit offered with the aquarium put a seal on it. So here it is...

Return Pump: Sicce Silent 2.0 Pump
Lighting: Neptune Sky
Pumps: 2x Sicce Voyager Nano
Skimmer: AquaMaxx CO-1
ATO: ReefBreeders Prism ATO
Controller: Neptune Apex

Plan to upgrade to Ecotech MP10s and Tunze ATO later. Also, please ignore the overflowing skimmer, trying to run it while cycling to it break in lol.

IMG_20221014_153351.jpg IMG_20221014_153612.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new