Aquaforest OceanGuard 275

Do you know if Aquaforest has updated their plumbing on their latest models? Thinking seriously of getting one. Your equipment choices look very favorable. I was thinking of using a algie reactor. How are you taking care of phosphate?
 
Do you know if Aquaforest has updated their plumbing on their latest models? Thinking seriously of getting one. Your equipment choices look very favorable. I was thinking of using a algie reactor. How are you taking care of phosphate?
I don't know about their plumbing updates, but i did get a santa monica surf 2x to try and rein in phosphates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new