Aquaforest's Biggest Tank Transformation contest!!! We're drawing 3 WINNERS!!!

Nielsb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enterd and subscribed and af user an big fan! Transformation of my tank Cleary here to see haha
Maintenaice schedule
2 weekly water chance with af reef salt
Abev dosing
AF Life Source every week
AF fish v and garlic oil for healthy fish
Np pro
A' pro bio s

inbound4036699784484931737.jpg

Nevets9333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started aquaforest two months ago. My transformation has already started!.

10g change once a week
55ml of Component 123 daily
ABEV and phyto every other day
-np pro and pro bio s everyday

20200513_155805.jpg

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R_biggest-tank-transform_OK2.jpg

We are excited to be teaming up with Aquaforest to present the Biggest Tank Transformation contest! Anyone who knows anything about reefing is familiar with the Aquaforest name. Some of the most beautiful reefs in the world are powered by Aquaforest products (don’t take our word for it, check out this thread!). And now, Aquaforest wants to give 3 lucky reefers some of their amazing products FOR FREE!!

Our winners will receive: 1st place - 10 kgs of Aquaforest Rock (value $99.00), 2nd place - AF Amino Mix, AF Build, AF Energy, AF Vitality supplements (value $99.96), 3rd place - Nitraphos Minus, Amino Mix (value $74.98), and Aquaforest will even be providing swag prizes for runner-ups! Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Sign up here for the Aquaforest newsletter at this link: https://bit.ly/35DvenS. To enter, you must sign up at THE LINK and then make a post in this thread once you've subscribed.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER completing the official entry...winning entry will be verified for initial entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Since this is a “Biggest Tank Transformation” contest, we need you to post to a picture of your tank along with a brief explanation of your maintenance schedule. (You may give us an update on your reef once a week with a new photo for additional bonus entries.)
Bonus 2: Post a brief 10-20 second video of your tank showing your reef life.
Bonus 3: Share a link to this contest on the social media platform of your choice (Facebook, Twitter, wherever you’d like). (You may do this once a week for additional bonus entries.)
Bonus 4: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZES

1st place - 10 kgs of Aquaforest Rock (value $99.00)

A hand-made synthetic rock made of compounds of similar composition to natural live rock. Unlike synthetic ceramic rocks, AF Rock is very light and easy to work with. The rock can be cut, broke and easily joined using AF Stone Fix. Due to the newest technological processes, AF Rock has a very high porosity. The set contains rock shelves, lumps and branches. The manual manufacturing process of AF Rock guarantees the uniqueness of each set, as well as providing a one of a kind shape to each piece. In order to give it more natural look, AF Rock is gains purple colouration even when only slightly wet (as shown in the video below).

2nd place - AF Amino Mix, AF Build, AF Energy, & AF Vitality supplements (value $99.96)

Learn about Aquaforest supplements in these videos:

3rd place - Nitraphos Minus & Amino Mix (value $74.98)

Learn more about Nitraphos in this video:

SELECTING THE WINNERS

Our Winners will be chosen from this thread on June 15, 2020! (Last day to enter is June 14th.)

Winning entries will be selected by random draw by Reef2Reef via a random number generator. The winners usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @Aquaforest for this awesome contest!

Signed up

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200502_181805.jpg
IMG_20200221_231030629.jpg

10g water change weekly
Clean canister the 1st weekend every month.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 4

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
44813563-ACC4-4C1C-8018-942057545719.png

Maintenance

10% water change monthly
clean glass as needed
clean skimmer collection cup weekly
clean power heads approximately every 12 weeks
clean return pump and break down skimmer for complete cleaning twice a year.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you say tank or product
65825E15-A94A-4B79-87B6-719F698DAB02_1_201_a.jpeg

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in. Thank you for doing this. Someone is going to be blessed big time.

Jasontkd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 Gallon Water Box AIO Cube
Maintenance Schedule is pretty basic.
10-15% Water Change per week
Weekly siphon of rear chambers including rinsing all media bags
Clean glass daily
Daily feeding of Marine one pellets or mysis
Weekly testing of Calcium, Mag, Alk, Ammonia, Nitrites, Nitrates
As needed dosing for alk and calcium

IMG_0922.jpg

kcpike11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #1

Maintenance is pretty easy right now...it just sits there in the garage. All my parameters are pretty low, probably because I don't feed too much.

20200415_163433.jpg

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 178 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back