• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaIllumination SOL Blue Parts

dvbrien

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
396
Reaction score
217
Location
Rockford
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dead lights, dead pucks, broken case bad boards whatever you got... asking for part donations (or small investments). My goal is to do a write up on converting old lights into new products that will "out compete" $800 lights for $120. If I reach my goal I will donate 2 light to the forum as a giveaway. They will not be your typical SOL.
 
Do not reply if you are asking me to fix/upgrade your lights. Once I get to that point and am confident with what needs to be done, I will consider it... as for now I have to pay for the parts, test out leds on my other pucks, probably destroy new leds and or old pucks in practice to make others work. I don't want the pressure of other people waiting for me to return lights when I am going to be absorbing the costs associated with perfecting it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new