Aquaknight v2 lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter 141918
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1

141918

Guest
View Badges
Hi all, thanks for reading

I recently got a 25 Gallon clear rimless tank. The foot print is 24*16*16.

Will 2 aquaknight v2 be enough light for softies and LPS?

Right now I have them set at 100,100 and 50. Mounted about 6 inches off the water. So that's about 22 to the sand.

I've seen a video that the lights were putting out about 80 to 100 par with both blues set at 100 and whites set at one at about 16 inches to the sand. Anyone using these at the moment ?
 
Did you ever figure out what lighting to use for your tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new