Aquamans 90 Reef

Well for no reason tonight this piece, my chips acro up and bleached. I was able to salvage a few frags off of it, but I am not so hopeful that the frags will make it.

_DSC4247.jpg


It sucks because it had grown A LOT, heres a picture of it after I first got it.
DSC_0556.jpg


Matt
 
I did not see anyone ask this yet..
What Camera are you using including lense and what ISO are you shooting at.

Photos and tank are amazing !!!!!
 
Update!!!
 
Yes it looks like that in person, if not better. I really struggle with full tank shots! I can never get all the corals to look right! Best freebie I have ever seen! I love it, favorite thing in the tank!
I missed your repsonse (a LONG time ago) Matt, but I have to say again, that's the best freebie I've ever seen! (your Green Rock Anem) :D
 
Hi matt , been a while since your last post . I am going to be setting up a 90 gallon. Wondering how you decided on 2 - 400 watts? Are they mogul or DE? I want to do a good deal of chalices. Your tank looks incredible .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new