Aquamaxx AF-1 filter roller replacement nylon screws

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrgoff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wrgoff

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2023
Messages
107
Reaction score
35
Location
Downingtown
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an aquamaxx AF-1 fleece filter roller mat. I love. What I don't like is the nylon screws. I keep losing them. Can anyone tell me the size of the screws used to hold the motor to the box?
 
I have an aquamaxx AF-1 fleece filter roller mat. I love. What I don't like is the nylon screws. I keep losing them. Can anyone tell me the size of the screws used to hold the motor to the box?
I actually got the answer, sort of. I now know they are M6, just not real sure on the length. I think they are 12 mm long.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new