Aquamaxx customer support MIA?

sherb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any luck reaching Aquamaxx customer support lately? I've tried email and the website "contact us" form several times over the past six weeks with zero responses. I need to get a replacement intake venturi for my WS-1. I had chalked it up to holidays/covid, but this is getting ridiculous.

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any luck reaching Aquamaxx customer support lately? I've tried email and the website "contact us" form several times over the past six weeks with zero responses. I need to get a replacement intake venturi for my WS-1. I had chalked it up to holidays/covid, but this is getting ridiculous.
Not related to aqua max, but lot seem of companies are having these same issues it’s terrible that some can adapt to the challenges of our world and others have still not bee nice able to adjust. I’ve been struck with same luck with many companies.

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a question about my calcium reactor and used their website contact us, it did take them a couple weeks to respond though.

OP
OP
sherb

sherb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a good idea. I’ll ping them. The skimmer was actually an Amazon warehouse deal, but I’ve given Marine Depot plenty of business over the past few months. ;Greedy

Isn’t Aquamaxx based in SoCal?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back