Aquamaxx EM200 owners...help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pdiehm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
586
Location
Delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where should I have the bubbles breaking? I have them breaking low in the neck right now. Marine Depot says below where neck and cup meet and others say 3" from where the coal overflows into the cup.

Little help :)

f4068bb0d4800d8cba7815d6d5d627c1.jpg
 
I just adjust my skimmer based on what it produces. Sorry not familiar with your skimmer. Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new