Aquamaxx HOB skimmer

Item Price
sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dixons_reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2022
Messages
493
Reaction score
272
Location
texas
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Aquamaxx HOB skimmer working and in a great condition. Used for less than 6months. It comes with a new bubble stopper. Selling as I upgraded to a bigger tank and bought a much bigger skimmer.

Asking 170 shipped.
 
Last edited:
A1DC49F8-F4C9-486D-AE88-14616C3BD83B.jpeg
F63C0E9A-69EA-4AF6-B352-10BE3339B784.jpeg
620ECE9D-FF22-47DC-9EAC-866AE6CF40D3.jpeg
BAF61099-F28F-41EE-B7EA-A5CEAA448EF1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new