Aquamaxx nemo light !? Programming help

Ryan Rioux

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Messages
614
Reaction score
130
Location
Boston ma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any experience programming this ligjt ?! I have been trying to program it for over a week now . If the light is set at 8 am for 12Hour cycle which is the only option. I am trying to get it to have a sunrise and sunset effect that last a few hours . I can't seem to get it and I am starting to notice a green algae on glass that wasn't there before . I have went over directions 10x and have done everything it says .
 
I'd suggest contacting @MarineDepot. IME, their customer service is usually very good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new